Comment on page
Upgrading Your Device Firmware
Know more on how to Remotely upgrade the Device firmware of your Dock and Drone.
Now, you can remotely upgrade your drone and dock's firmware using the FlytBase dashboard, ensuring that they are always equipped with the latest features.
FlytBase recommends that you keep your drone and dock firmware updated to the latest firmware to ensure seamless Drone-in-a-box operations.
- Remote Firmware Upgrades: You can now upgrade firmware remotely, eliminating the need for on-site presence.
- Version Selection: Choose your preferred firmware version conveniently through the FlytBase dashboard.
- Live Upgrade Progress: Keep track of firmware upgrades in real-time with our easy-to-understand upgrade percentage bar, ensuring you are always well-informed.
Navigating to Device Firmware tab on FlytBase dashboard
To find out the current version of the drone and dock firmware, follow these steps:
- Select the "DJI Drone" or "DJI Dock" button to check the firmware for the following.
- Under the "Current Version" section, you will be able to see the firmware version, followed by the dates it was updated and the organization member who performed the upgrade.
Current Version of your Drone or Dock Firmware
This version information is based on the last update done on FlytBase and will not reflect upgrades done from other sources.
To learn more about how to update your drone firmware using the FlytBase dashboard, follow these steps:
- Select the "DJI Drone" button.
- Navigate to the "Available Versions" and choose from the following options for the desired firmware.
- Select "DJI Dock" button.
- Navigate to "Available Versions" and select among the following for a desired firmware.
You can currently only perform an upgrade or downgrade to an immediate available version only for your Drone and Dock through the FlytBase dashboard.